Wednesday, December 9, 2009

HERE IS SOMETHING YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND.......


I'm a sucker for back in the day shit. I never grew out of my love for "golden era" hip hop. I never will. If you're the same then I probably don't need to tell you that this is an album you should have. I forgot how good Cypress Hill was. Well, not really but it's been a while since i gave them a listen. Everything from B Real's snotty voice to Muggs dirty beats and even Sen Dog's "I'm choking on a chicken bone" backups make for a classic album. Sen Dog's backups are actually some of the best shit on this record. All I want to do is where a tilly hat , some plad and smoke a blunt.

Pull out you're old tapes/ cd's and rock them shits......

Dusty
twitter.com/pigeon_hole
twitter.com/sweatshopunion1

1 comment:

  1. I've never been into smoking anything but this record is still a classic nonetheless. I got my bucket hat out though. Good looking out!

    ReplyDelete